Kim Kardashian’s ex Ray J responds to rumors of second sex tape after Kanye West claims he has the footage

Ray J’s comment comes a day after Kim firmly denied the allegations and said she firmly believes “no new second tape” exists.

sent 2 hours ago

Kim Kardashian’s ex-boyfriend Ray J has apparently chimed in on the rumors that they have an “unreleased” second sextape.

Kim and Ray J – theirs notorious sex tape was released in 2007 – have striven to distance themselves from the footage in recent years.

Michael Tran Archiv / FilmMagic

Claims that there is an unseen “part two” of the tape have been circling the internet since last September, when Ray J’s former manager, Wack 100, became public claims He had the footage. At the time, both Kim and Ray J denied the allegation.

Johnny Nunez/Getty Images for BET

But despite the former couple’s efforts to break up with the issue, it was brought to light again this week after Kim’s ex-husband Kanye West – who now goes by the name Ye – publicly discussed the apparent second bond during an interview .

Speaking of time Kim kissed Pete Davidson an Saturday night live — for whom he expressed clear disdain and has continued to diss in recent weeks — Ye said he made every effort to retrieve the apparent footage of Kim later that night.

Dimitrios Kambouris / Getty Images für The Met Museum / Vogue

“I got the laptop from Ray J myself that night,” Ye said Hollywood unlocked of the allegedly unreleased footage.

Patrick Kovarik / AFP über Getty Images

“I met this man at the airport and then got red eyes [flight], came back [and] delivered it to her at 8am,” he said.

Ye went on to say that after he delivered the laptop to Kim, she cried when she saw the footage.

Marc Piasecki / GC Images

“I gave it [Kim], and she cried when she saw it,” he said. “Do you know why she cried when she saw it on the laptop? Because it represents how often it has been used. It shows how much people didn’t love them and just considered them commodities.”

“The collected computer and hard drive should contain the original video and any unseen footage. After verification, nothing sexual was unseen, only footage on the plane en route to Mexico and footage at a club and restaurant on the same trip,” the statement said page six.

Angela Weiss/AFP via Getty Images

“Kim is adamant that there is no new second tape. After 20 years, she really wants to leave this chapter [and] Instead, focus on the positive things she continues to do as a mother, entrepreneur and advocate for judicial reform,” the rep added.

Jean-Baptiste Lacroix / AFP on Getty Images

And now, just a day later, Ray J seems to have joined the conversation as well.

Patrick Mcmullan / Patrick McMullan über Getty Images

On Jan. 26, Ray J — who doesn’t often post on Twitter — jumped onto the platform to share a somewhat cryptic message with his followers.

“That has to stop. I have kids too,” he tweeted.


Twitter: @RayJ

Many quickly assumed that Ray J’s tweet was related to the claims surrounding the alleged second volume, especially given a comment he made last year.

As mentioned, Ray J, Kim, and Ye trended after Wack 100 last year said that he had “unreleased” footage from the infamous sextape, which he dubbed “Part Two.”

The allegations during a Podcast Appearance in September, Wack 100 – real name Cash Jones – called the apparent second part “a great personal private NFT,” adding that it was “more graphic” than the first volume.

“All I know is Kanye, holla to me bro,” he said when asked if he’d seen the 2007 sextape. “We have part two on the laptop. Has never been seen. We would be happy if you have it.”

“I wouldn’t give it to anyone but Kanye because that’s the mother of his kids,” he said. “Because it’s Kanye, I’d probably give it [him]. This is for him.”

“We can’t bring it into the world like that,” he continued. “That would be disrespectful.”

Jones went on to say that along with Ye, he would also be “giving away” the alleged footage to Ray J.

John Lamparski / Getty Images

“Ray J is a dad now too,” he said. “He’s a great guy, so you know, I think we’d probably gift that to him.”

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images

Shortly after the podcast’s release, Ray J addressed Jones’ claims — and renewed focus on the sextape — in an Instagram comment.

Kevin Mazur/Getty Images for MTV/ViacomCBS

“That’s not cool,” he wrote below a clip from the podcast. “I’ve stayed away from the Raydar – I just stay focused and I’m humbled and grateful for all the blessings I’m receiving.”

“How can I show growth and maturity when this kind of thing keeps happening?” he continued. “I’m a dad now and my job is to be a great parent and to put them first. That’s not the message I want to send – smh.”

Additionally, Kim’s attorney, Marty Singer, strongly denied Jones’ claims last September, calling them “clearly wrong.“

“The claim that there is an unreleased sex tape is clearly false,” he said in a statement TMZ. “It’s unfortunate that people are making these statements to try and get their 15 minutes of fame.”

Oxygen Media/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images

The post Kim Kardashian’s ex Ray J is responding to rumors of a second sex tape after Kanye West claimed he got the footage appeared first on Archyworldys.



Reference-www.nach-welt.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.