The GPs in Nederweert still have vaccinations, said GP Frank Coolen. So they decided to invite some additional people. 60 to 65-year-olds can therefore come to the vaccination center in the De Bengele sports hall in Nederweert this evening (23 December 2021). People can go there from 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Don’t forget your ID and health certificate.
People between the ages of 18 and 59 can of course also go to agreed blocks of time.
“The action was successful. It was a bit busy this afternoon when we started but after that everything went smoothly and the waiting times were relatively short. If all goes well, we took 5,500 pictures today“.
You are entitled to a booster vaccination if you meet the following conditions:
- You are a patient in one of the three general practices in Nederweert (Hendricks and Adriaens, Coolen and van Drongelen, Nederweert group practice)
- You are 18 to 59 years old and now up to 65 years old.
- You have NOT gone through COVID in the past three months
- Your last Covid vaccination was more than three months ago
Do you meet these conditions?
Then come to the urchins for a booster on Thursday. Even if you have already made an appointment with GGD. They expect high participation in the booster vaccination. Please adhere to the following format if possible:
Do you not meet these conditions?
Then it makes no sense to get into a rascal. If you have any questions about booster vaccination, you can contact the GGD.
How can you help them make vaccination as smooth as possible?
- Print this Health certificate home and take it with you.
- Bring a valid ID.
- Make sure your upper arm is easily exposed.
- Wear a face mask and keep a distance of 1.5 m.
- Follow the instructions given by the staff.