Capgemini’s financial services specialists offer a full range of technology services to help our clients achieve sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit (FS SBU) is a global organization that focuses on key financial services areas: banking, capital markets, insurance, cards and payments, asset and asset management, and risk management and compliance.
The focus of your role
In this role, you will be part of our Banking and Capital Markets Transformation Practice and help implement extensive transformation programs, including the cross-border implementation of leading products for major banks.
What will you do
- Expected work on upstream (strategy engagements) and downstream projects (implementation projects as BA)
- Effective provision of change management and project management expertise for change projects to which the senior project manager is assigned
- Understand and be able to apply the method and the toolkit of Change Management Project Management
- Understand at a high level the interface between complex business requirements and the complex legal and regulatory environment in which the company operates
- Proven experience in the management of customer-specific software and / or digital development / implementation and integration projects, from foundation to delivery for small, medium and large projects
- Competence in one or more of the following areas – Loans, Payments & Cards, Trade Finance, Core Banking Systems, etc.
- Should have experience in the core product or credit product lifecycle and a good understanding of product functionality
What you bring
- You have specialist knowledge of change management methods and tools, in particular the change management method and the change management toolkit
- Experience with business analysis methods and applicable IT architectures
- Experience in stakeholder management
- You should have strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to support and deploy RFPs across multiple domains
- Flexible and constructive-critical attitude, pronounced analytical way of thinking, result orientation
- Experience in an agile environment
- A deep understanding of the IT application landscape of retail banks and / or card / payment provider technologies
- Proof of performance with iterative waterfall and agile methodology (e.g. SCRUM / RAD / KANBAN)
- Appreciating global trends, regulatory and compliance initiatives in the card and payments industry
Why we are different
At Capgemini, we help companies around the world become more agile, competitive and successful. Intelligent, bespoke, often groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But also a culture that is as collaborative as it is future-oriented. In close cooperation with one another and with our customers, we get under the skin of companies and get to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini expressly encourages applications from suitably qualified and suitable candidates regardless of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status or pregnancy and maternity. We strive to hire, develop and retain the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions to our customers. We promote an inclusive culture that enables everyone to reach their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive, flexible service package and our lifestyle guidelines enable our employees to combine their individual, family and professional needs.
what we offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career development. An environment that encourages entrepreneurship. Capgemini has it all. And although collaboration is at the heart of our work, we also recognize individual needs with a flexible service package that you can tailor to you.