- Care for children, adolescents and their families in a growing child development center, the only one of its kind offering developmental pediatrics in a vast geography in Louisiana and Mississippi
- Conducting developmental assessments and coordinating drug management for children with developmental and / or behavioral problems, including children under the age of 5
- Recommend appropriate follow-up services and help families find access to additional services as indicated, including information about resources inside and outside Ochsner specifically for children with developmental delays to facilitate referrals effectively
- I work with other clinic staff at all levels and disciplines to ensure true team-based interdisciplinary care for patients and their families. Most of our initial diagnosis clinics take a true multidisciplinary team approach.
- Work with the entire Boh Center team to find innovative ways to address performance gaps, unmet treatment needs, and innovative strategies to improve the development of programs that best serve our patients
- Stay well informed about research on good practice in child development assessment and management and participate in regional and / or national working groups / professional organizations that focus on child development and / or child psychology
- Attend monthly section and department meetings and take part in UME and GME training activities, as well as additional training such as the major pediatric rounds
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply today!Ochsner Health endeavors to make our site accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or require accommodation to complete the application process, please contact our HR Employee Solution Center at 504-842-4748 (option 1) or [email protected] . These contact details are only used for apartment inquiries and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.EEO is the law left in English Spanish, Chinese and Arabic.Affirmative Action Policy Statement