3 injured after gas fumes, cigarettes ignite car fire in Gwinnett County – WSB-TV Channel 2 – World

GWINNETT COUNTY, Georgia – Firefighters said a car caught fire outside a long-stay motel in Gwinnett County Saturday, injuring three people.

[DOWNLOAD: Free WSB-TV News app for alerts as news breaks]

Gwinnett Fire said the fire broke out at HomeTowne Studios on Jimmy Carter Boulevard around 2:20 p.m. When the emergency services arrived at the scene, they found two injured on the ground.

TREND STORIES:

Witnesses said good Samaritans took fire from sidewalks, put out the fire and pulled the victims out of the car.

[SIGN UP: WSB-TV Daily Headlines Newsletter]

The two people in the car were taken to the hospital. Their identities and terms have not been made public.

Another person who helped with the rescue was also taken to the hospital.

A fire investigator found that the victims were smoking and the smoke gases mixed with the cigarettes and started a fire.

Reference-www.nach-welt.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.