Love food? Amazon is looking for a detail-oriented marketing manager for the food partnerships team. Our team enables Prime customers to purchase their selections from grocery stores on Amazon.com and receive their order with ultra-fast delivery in 2 hours or less. In this role, you’ll take on on-site marketing, innovate on behalf of customers and our food partners, and change the way people buy food. This is an exciting opportunity to take on responsibility in a rapidly growing company and to work largely autonomously in an entrepreneurial environment.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who likes to drive projects at the heart of food partnerships. We are looking for a generalist marketing specialist to own retailer storefronts on Amazon.com. You will become part of a highly functional, fast-paced team that is responsible for achieving strategic goals that have a direct impact on our customers.
Place of Work: The candidate can apply for Los Angeles, CA, Seattle, WA or Arlington, VA. decide
Main areas of responsibility
· Develop a marketing strategy for food partners by tactically driving teams within (e.g. account manager, product manager, BA etc.) and outside of your company (retailer).
Create premium shopping experiences for our customers and trading partners on Amazon (including sales promotions, conducting promotions and event ownership)
· End-to-end project management of initiatives that require cross-functional work.
· Bachelor degree
· 4+ years of relevant experience in retail, marketing or project management
Proven experience with data, reports and / or tools to measure performance and make adjustments accordingly
· Experience developing and executing marketing plans that drive customer demand
· Experience in strategic and tactical operations with great attention to detail in an energetic, fast-paced environment
Strong ability to work in a team and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other legally protected status. For people with disabilities who wish to apply for housing, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.